Wednesday, May 8, 2013

poemwk3


g-d, israel and am yisroel, KULO CHAD

After 2000 years
After travels from here to here
After being
The single people
Whose home was so far
The Jewish people
Reclaimed the land
The Jewish sons and daughter to Israel were bound
And now we are proud
to be a  people and a land near
to be a people
with a land
that we can
really hear

There is not a people
Without a home
There is not a people whose rabbis are so real
There is not a people that teaches justice
The way the Jewish people do
So for its people
That gave the world
Its whole meaning
Its whole game
I say

let this people live
Let this people
Show the world
About
This truest game
Let this people
Say t I am G-d
Let this people
Not be frightened
Before the gravity
Of their task
Let them know
The people want to hear
People feel

There is a g-d
But the jews
need to teach
Then all people will see
How this game is real
Their G-d will stop hiding
This truest G-d wile b revealed
And nothing more
Will be needed in our game
I am sure
I am sure
That this day is near
That this day is very near
But in the meantime

My dear friends
Please continue to believe
G-d, the Jews, the torah
Are real (Zohar ch 111, v 43)

No comments:

Post a Comment