when will Moshiach be here
why don't we ask for Moshiach?
The Rebbe showed us it's ok
each in his won language
each screaming for Moshiach
there is not a day
that one can really be fully glad
when we realise today was not the last
tomorrow is yet to come
it is like a group of children
in a mountain
they live there and they are glad
but sometimes we think
is there nothing else
surely we have a benefactor
we too sometimes wonder,
surely, we have a benefactor
Hashem gives us food and commandments
Hashem gives us the physical and spiritual
nurture
but sometimes we wonder
do we have a g-d
does our g-d know us
Amidst all this chatter,
there is something I must say,
I will choose today
to acknowledge G-d
and I will wait for him
to show us his new face.
so now you see my friends
all we need to do
is learn and wait
wait and learn
and ad mosai amen
good afternoon
friends
No comments:
Post a Comment